From shops, to restaurants, to mall space, we have the market knowledge to close the best possible deal for sales and investments. We know how to sell stores fast! We also can assist small and medium sized businesses in Southern California to find the ideal store and shop space for rent and negotiate reasonable terms of the lease.
Invest in retail
Retail investments in Los Angeles is a smart move! Commercial Brokers International will examine multiple factors to determine the ideal retail property investment for your portfolio. After previewing a series of potential properties based on your criteria, our agents will help you select a property and strongly negotiate the terms of the sale on your behalf based on current market conditions and sales comps.
Lease a retail space
Throughout LA county, we'll find you the perfect retail space in an ideal location including shop space, restaurants for lease, store fronts, malls, and more.
- Our agents know the best locations of LA county and take into account neighboring businesses and traffic.
- We pride ourselves in quickly finding and closing the best possible deal for you through our close relationships with brokers throughout Los Angeles.
- We also make referrals to secondary service providers (attorneys, movers, phone installers, cabling/data providers, etc...) to assure a smooth transition and move.
Just Looking for advice?
No worries! We'll provide you with the best information around while you are preparing for your next big move. Call us today!
Retail investment sales
Sell your retail property fast and with high return with Commercial Brokers International. Our Retail Specialists have experience in selling everything from...
- Free Standing Retail
- Investment Grade Single Tenant NNN properties
- Local and Regional Shopping Centers
- and more!
We negotiate the property for the highest possible return and target the buyers and investors that want your property the most!
Retail lease negotiations
Commercial Brokers International leasing specialists will assist with the Landlord of a building to maximize the return on their investment. The specialist will:
- Conduct an in depth analysis of the property to determine whether is the best location for a store, shop, restaurant, etc.
- Advise the Landlord of the current market rates and terms for comparable properties.
- Make recommendations as to how they might make the property more attractive to potential tenants.
- Work with the Landlord and other team members to negotiate an acceptable lease for the Landlord, with the best possible tenant.
- Assist in drafting a commercial lease.